10 PACK OF 30-GALLON RECYCLE BAGS = $10.00
The cost of these bags is the only cost for our recycling program!
Here is a list of acceptable items for recycling:
- Cardboard, paperboard, & paper bags – Flatten cardboard & cut into pieces. NO wax coated cardboard or paperboard and NO pizza boxes.
- Magazines, catalogs, junk mail, & office paper – All types and sizes, envelopes, flyers, brochures, postcards, etc.
- Newspaper – Remove bags, strings, & rubber bands.
- Kitchen cookware, steel, aluminum, & tin cans – Metal pots, pans, utensils, & tin. Empty cans only.
- Plastics #1 through #7 – Empty containers only. Look at the bottom of the container to see what # it is. Caps, lids, and labels DO NOT need to be removed. We accept plastic grocery/retail bags.
These items are UNACCEPTABLE in the recycling bags:
- Paper milk or juice cartons
- Propane tanks
- Medical waste/syringes
- Wood items
- Garden hose
- Electrical cords
- Other toxic wastes
** Call the office to order recycling bags and your driver will deliver them on your next scheduled pick-up day! **